Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Back from a Blogging Hiatus

I know. I know. There is no room of a "blogging hiatus" in the world of job seekers and freelance writers. I was on such a roll, and loving it in fact, then life happened. Well, not exactly life; more like Christmas break happened. Christmas break brought a new relationship and all of the new, exciting, and time consuming things that go along with it. Spring semester delivered a highly anticipated (and even dreaded) travel schedule with SDSU softball.

OK. I am concluding my list of excuses with a vow of writing. I will blog at least once a day until I graduate in May. No more excuses- we all know what those are like anyways.

To kick-start my month of blogging I would love to give you all a little taste of just one reason why I let blogging fall by the wayside. I promise you will understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment