Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Droid X-tremely Irritating Me

I am not a die-hard Apple fan, willing to go to any length or jump through any hoop to have the newest and latest Apple product. However, I love my MacBook and am convinced that I will never own anything else. I enjoyed my iTouch when I was one of the first few people I knew to own one. Unfortunatly, my cell phone provider does not carry the iPhone and AT&T does not have the greatest sirvice in the middle of Iowa, let alone po-dunk South Dakota where I go to college. So, I went for what I felt would be the next best thing and purchased the Droid X. Since August I have been a big fan of the device, other than the fact that it is about the size of a check book. However, I eagerly upgraded my software on my phone and was introduced to a crappy outcome: my Market applicaiton does not exist any longer. It is no where to be found on my phone and no one seems to have the answers of how to retrieve it. Awesome. I dropped $300 on the phone to have an issue no one can solve. I am hoping that I can get ahold of someone via Verizon Wireless to assist me. Until then, I am going to be disappointed with my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment